My name is Angelika Tyborska and I'm a full-stack web developer. I'm currently located in Berlin, Germany 🇩🇪, but I was born and grew up in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland 🇵🇱.
I write backend code in Elixir 💜. It's my favorite programming language because of its human-friendly syntax, immutability, pattern matching, and performance.
I love making websites pretty with CSS 🎨. Sometimes I do weird things with it just to see if I can and I publish it on css-art.angelika.me.
- Maintaining the Elixir track on Exercism. from May 2020 to present
- Mentoring Elixir learners on Exercism. from July 2018 to present
- Mentoring at an Elixir beginners workshop organized by Taste Elixir in Poznań. on 29th November and 30th November 2019
- PR Commenter A GitHub action that can posts comments on your PR that can vary depending on which files are being changed in the PR. created in April 2021
- Elixir Enum Cheatsheet A visual reference of Elixir Enum functions. created in January 2021
- Mazes A maze generator written using Phoenix LiveView, for fun. created in December 2020
- vnu-elixir An Elixir client for the Nu HTML Checker. I wrote it because I wanted to validate the HTML responses in my Phoenix controller tests. created in April 2020
- CSS art I try to write some CSS to create things that look cool. created in November 2019
- Falling Tiles A Tetris clone written using Phoenix LiveView, for fun. created in May 2019
Talks and podcasts
- Exercism v3 (ElixirConfEU 2021) A presentation about the new features in Exercism v3 and how they solve problems that users experienced in v2. See slides (press "s" for access to speaker notes that contain the script) or a pre-recorded shorter version of the talk. Full recording of the talk will be available within a few months of the conference. created in September 2021
- Thinking Elixir #050 A talk about my Elixir history, my involvement with Exercism.io, maintaining a track, and changes planned for Exercism v3. created in June 2021
Want to chat?
If you want to talk to me about ✨tech stuff✨, you can contact me on Twitter @atyborska93 or write an email to .