My name is Angelika Tyborska and I'm a full-stack web developer. I'm currently located in Berlin, Germany 🇩🇪, but I was born and grew up in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland 🇵🇱.
I write backend code in Elixir 💜. It's my favorite programming language because of its human-friendly syntax, immutability, pattern matching, and performance.
I love making websites pretty with CSS 🎨. Sometimes I do weird things with it just to see if I can and I publish it on css-art.angelika.me.
- Maintaining the Elixir track on Exercism. from May 2020 to present
- Mentoring Elixir learners on Exercism. from July 2018 to October 2021
- Mentoring at an Elixir beginners workshop organized by Taste Elixir in Poznań. on 29th November and 30th November 2019
- CSS art I make things with CSS that look cool. created in November 2019 - present
- The Nonvisual Website Plenty of websites are inaccessible to screen readers. What if I made a website that is accessible only to screen readers? created in October 2023
- CSS Color Quiz A quiz game about guessing color names based on the CSS color keywords. created in August 2022
- PR Commenter A GitHub action that can posts comments on your PR that can vary depending on which files are being changed in the PR. created in April 2021
- Elixir Enum Cheatsheet A visual reference of Elixir Enum functions. created in January 2021
- Mazes A maze generator written using Phoenix LiveView, for fun. created in December 2020
- vnu-elixir An Elixir client for the Nu HTML Checker. I wrote it because I wanted to validate the HTML responses in my Phoenix controller tests. created in April 2020
- Falling Tiles A Tetris clone written using Phoenix LiveView, for fun. created in May 2019
Talks and podcasts
- Exercism v3 (ElixirConfEU 2021) A presentation about the new features in Exercism v3 and how they solve problems that users experienced in v2. See slides (press "s" for access to speaker notes that contain the script), watch a recording of the talk from the conf, or watch a pre-recorded shorter version. created in September 2021
- Thinking Elixir #050 A talk about my Elixir history, my involvement with Exercism.io, maintaining a track, and changes planned for Exercism v3. created in June 2021
Want to chat?
If you want to talk to me about ✨tech stuff✨, you can contact me on Mastodon @email@example.com or write an email to .